Thursday, March 06, 2008

Trip and I were watching the Project Runway finale episode last night. Victoria "Posh Spice" Beckham was the guest judge. I found her cheeks to look more round than I was expecting -- she always seems to sharp. Trip kept saying she looked reptilian and angular. Finally, he said she reminded him of the Geico gecko. "Cup of tea anyone?"

Other than weird gecko looking guest judges, it's been an uneventful week. Last weekend was great with the retreat. The highlight for me was s'mores. So tasty and delicious and I thought to hide the chocolate bits inside the toasted marshmallow so they would melt....yum! I love marshmallows and chocolate and graham crackers. So I have decided we will definitely need to go camping this summer. I will eat your s'mores up!

I did come out with a bit of a war injury. We ended up turned around a bit on our way home and so Trip wanted to turn around. While attempting to do a three point turn, we got stuck in the mud. So I got out and attempted to push the car unsuccessfully. The other girls helped and we did get turned around. But I think pushing the car really hurt my arm! I've had this weird pain in my wrist and bicep above my elbow. I am hoping it gets better soon, or else I'll have to see the doctor!

Tomorrow I am off, so the big plan for dinner is to make mini-burgers and sweet potato fries. It's kind of nice to have home-made snacky food for dinner on Friday nights. Plus we've got some beer and a copy of Ocean's Thirteen. It's great being married!

No comments: