Saturday, February 09, 2008

Well! The manager of WTMD visited and commented on my blog! Crazy!

The countdown of the top 897 albums continue, but I haven't had any other urges to pull out old music. Although hearing Hootie and the Blowfish (Cracked Rearview Mirror) and Toad the Wet Sprocket made me nostalgic for the mid '90s!

We had IKEA cinnamon buns for breakfast -- I have been craving them all week long, so we got them last night. I reheated them in the toaster oven and they were super tasty! Not quite as good and gooey as if you get them in the store, but I love their cinnamon buns! SOOOO TASTY and cinnamon-y.

Also, speaking of cinnamon buns, you should try the Ben and Jerry's Cinnamon Bun ice cream. Yum, yum! It's delicious caramel ice cream with a tasty cinnamon swirl and cinnamon bun dough. The dough part sounds gross, but it's just like cookie dough pieces, only cinnamon-y and delicious.

No comments: