Monday, February 11, 2008

Another exciting weekend!

We bought a vacuum cleaner yesterday. A Eureka one to be precise. I don't know the name, only it was $138 at Wal-Mart and is a pretty green color. The vacuum also did a fantastic job on our carpets, sucking up way more dirt and stuff than I thought possible. But the fact that we didn't really have a proper vacuum cleaner until now might explain it as well. I also got a bunch of house cleaning done over the weekend -- bathroom, floors, dusting, etc.

I also attended my friend Kelly's annual duckpin bowling birthday party. It was a good time, lots of snacks, awesome rented shoes, tasty Costco cake, and excellent games bowled by me! I think I broke 90 on my last game -- it was either 89 or 93 that was my top score! I was hoping to hit triple digits, but breaking 70 was huge!

No comments: