Thursday, February 14, 2008

I'm still listening to the WTMD countdown of the top albums. I was really surprised to see that Bjork's album Debut was several hundred albums ahead of Post. I have both of them, but I definitely prefer Post. In fact, I don't really remember the songs off of Debut, other than the really awesome last song where she is in the bathroom of some bar. Wait! There's the other one that is called Foghorns or something like that. What a good memory I have, right? Well, I haven't listened to the album since the beginning of college. Maybe tomorrow I will dig them out.

Happy Valentine's Day! This morning has been a fairly busy one. There were various problems with the computer, so I didn't get done with a lot of the stuff I needed to get done. Specifically, I am applying for a conference this summer. The application must be post-marked February 15 at the latest. I have to finish up my essays before tomorrow so I can mail it. The question that has me stuck is "What inspires you?" Argh! What a hard question to answer cohesively! Any suggestions on what to say?

I don't have any Valentine's Day plans for tonight. Trip and I will exchange our presents and on Saturday he's going to cook me a fabulous dinner. And we'll drink a bottle of champagne! And that's how I'll celebrate Valentine's Day -- on the 16th!

No comments: