Friday, January 04, 2008

Yay! I have a laptop now! Finally, over a month after ordering it from Dell, I got my pretty green laptop. It is super awesome to be typing while on the couch, underneath some warm flannel blankets, while using the wi-fi in our house. YAY wireless internet!!!!

Christmas is over and it's 2008! I'm going to do my usual end of the year roundup!

1) Was 2007 a good year for you?

Yes!

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?

Getting married! It was the moment I'd been building up to during all of 2007 and it was great! I was so blessed to have lots of family and friends there with me. We had such a good time at the reception, with lots of good food and awesome cake, and dancing...just great!

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?

Getting stressed about $$ for the wedding. It happened mostly in January/February of 2007. I was just getting a little worried about it all and it wasn't very fun.

4) Where were you when 2007 began?

At Mark's apartment.

5) Who were you with?

Trip, Mark, Angela, her friend Angela, Adrien, and Amy.

6) Where were you when 2007 ended?

At Kelly and Brian's house.

7) Who were you with when 2007 ended?

Trip, Brian, Kelly, and their doggy Narnia!

8) Did you keep your New Year's resolution of 2007?

I believe so! My bed is made probably 90% of the time, maybe even more now that we got married.

9) Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2008?

Yes...I want to keep exercising and run a 5K with 10 minute mile splits. I'm close, but I'm not quite there yet, plus I haven't been running as much this fall/winter. So we'll see.

10) Did you fall in love in 2007?

Well, no...I'm already in love. Ha!

11) If yes, with whom?

Trip.

12) If yes, do they know?

I'm pretty sure he does.

13) Are you still in love with them?

Yes.

14) Do you regret it?

Not at all!

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2007?

No.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2007?

Yes.

17) Who are your favorite new friends?

Jen!

18) What was your favorite month of 2007?

October! Wedding fun!!!

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2007?

No...but I am planning to make it outside the US in 2009. New Zealand here we come!

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2007?

Quite a few -- Wisconsin, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Washington, Massachusetts, Washington D.C., New York, and New Jersey.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2007?

No.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?

My family. I wish my Mom had been closer so she could've helped plan the wedding more, but I got to see them a lot this year.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2007?

I really liked Stardust and Juno. I didn't see quite as many movies as I had in the past. Actually, Once probably takes the top of my list of favorite movies of 2007. It was just so good! I even have the soundtrack!

24) What was your favorite song from 2007?

1,2,3,4 by Feist. Great song!

25) What was your favorite record from 2007?

I can't think...maybe the Once soundtrack? Definitely a good album.

26) Did you see any concerts this year?

Two or three. This is what happens when your husband likes music too.

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2007?

I loved seeing the Cold War Kids with the Delta Spirit! It was so much fun! Look for the Delta Spirit in 2008!!!

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2007?

No.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2007?

Zilch!

30) Did you hope for something you didn't get in 2007?

No! I even got an awesome red Kitchenaid mixer!!!!

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

Not that I can think of off hand.

32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2007?

??

33) What was the worst lie someone told you?

If they did, I'm not sure I realized it.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2007?

Yeah. I was probably a little stressy to my family during the big stress of the wedding planning early in the year.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2007?

Kind of.

36) How much money did you spend in 2007?

The wedding was actually pretty reasonable, actually. We definitely saved a lot of money though.

37) What was your proudest moment of 2007?

Getting married and not being nervous or crying a lot. Until Jenny's speech of course!

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2007?

Hmmm...nothing really stands out as super embarrassing....

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2007 and change something, what would it be?

I would tell myself to stop worrying about $ for the wedding. Everything turns out AWESOME!!!

40) What are your plans for 2007?

Roadtripping out to Minneapolis/St. Paul for the Minnesota State Fair this summer. I'm hoping to sell Trip on the area! We're also going to go camping and test out our new tent and camping supplies. We're also working on saving for our honeymoon in 2009 (I know, it's a ways off) to NEW ZEALAND!! Plus I get to be in a wedding in September and it's going to be great!

No comments: