Thursday, December 20, 2007

I am sooo full today. This week has been all about holiday parties at work, which means big, filling lunches. Tuesday was our department party, which featured gigantic pizza slices, salad, and cookies, and today was the manager's lunch which featured a tasty Spanish omlet, a gigantic almond nut roll, and (ssssh, don't tell anyone!) sangria. I didn't finish the nut roll, but I'm still feeling huge. There will probably not be any dinner for me this evening!

I also planning to discuss more wedding fun soon. I have it on good authority that I will be getting my wedding videos transfered from mini-DV tapes to regular VHS tapes! Yay. It'll be fun holiday viewing. I also should be getting the laptop sometime in the future, perhaps tomorrow, but it's looking more and more like it'll be after Christmas. Darn Dell!

I don't know they I have any coherent thoughts really. Perhaps more later...

No comments: