Thursday, September 06, 2007

Where on earth did August go?

I don't know, but it's already September and I'm getting married NEXT MONTH. People have said that to me and it is a little scary! I mean, sure it's seven weeks away, but it's next month!! Yikes.

So that's why I haven't been blogging. Too busy with other things online. Mostly wedding planning. I've been having fun with Craftster, which is an awesome website for crafty things. And I'm putting together a guest book with pictures using Shutterfly. It should be really neat once it's done, but getting it all online is time consuming!

Other than wedding things, I've been busy with work. It's only September, but I'm already having to figure out programs and stuff for January of next year!

And with September comes the beginning of new church stuff -- Confirmation and Young Adult Bible Study are starting up in a few weeks! Busy, busy!

Best of all, I'm having a Bridal Shower thrown for me this weekend. My mom is coming out from Wisconsin and we're going to do various wedding-y things on Monday. Should be a good time! I don't really know much of what is going on with the party, other than my sister is planning it and there will be games. Honestly, those parties wouldn't be much fun without games! And present opening -- good times!!

1 comment:

Knittyjen said...

oops, I have been ignoring your blog of late, but it seems I haven't missed much. Lovely photo, by the way. :-)