Thursday, November 16, 2006

My annual Christmas (or pre-Christmas this year!) tradition -- my list! It's just a wish list; I certainly don't expect to get everything. But...it's always fun to dream!

Femme Wool Coat
Dream V-neck sweater (Lawn, snow, heather fawn, or heather honey)
Shawl Collar Cable Cardigan (Taupe)
Cotton/Modal/Cashmere Hoodie (Heather Dark Teal or Light Pink)
Microfleece Half-Zip Pullover (Purple or apple)
Mandoline
Mini Silicone Spatulas
Running pants - the swishy type
Fleece vest
Arrested Development Season 3 on DVD
Roll-y suitcase for taking on the airplane
Cute black purse
New body wash from Bath and Body Works (anything but Pearberry)
Good smelling lotion
Fun socks
Best Buy/Barnes & Noble gift certificates
Silver hoop earrings
Television Without Pity
Stitch 'N Bitch Crochet: The Happy Hooker

This week has been busy. My Mom was visiting Friday night through Tuesday morning so I got to take her around. Saturday was a gorgeous day -- so we went to a church thing, had lunch and puttered around. Everyone took a nap on Saturday afternoon -- I had a flu shot on Friday and I think it made me extra tired. We had dinner over at Trip's house along with his roommate. It was nice -- although Blockbuster was out of Cars so we had to see Over the Hedge instead. It was okay...but I was sleepy!

Sunday we went to church and then up to Delaware to meet the parents and tour Longwood Gardens. They were doing their Chrysanthamum Festival, which was really pretty. I never knew there were so many different kinds of mums! Beautiful!

So it was a good weekend! And work has been crazy -- my boss has been out sick and there was this big showcase for the library today. I gave an hour and fifteen minute presentation which was mostly me talking. It went really well, but I think if I do it again, I'll have to think of ways to involve the audience a little more. Otherwise it can be really, really, REALLY boring. C'est la vie, though.

I have to work all of this upcoming weekend -- not so exciting, but at least I still get Friday off. And the Young Adults Group is having our annual Progressive Dinner, so tomorrow I have to make soup and a dessert. I'm thinking of doing brownies -- but probably not from scratch. They taste better, but I am busy!

No comments: