Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It's kind of sad.

I honestly don't really have anything to say, but I feel like I ought to post a little something. Mostly because my posts have become so sporadic of late. Sorry...I guess that means I "got a life" or something like that.

But May is almost here. Where is the time going? Pretty soon it'll be July and I'll be off to Wisconsin for a week. That's what I am really looking forward to. But I get a mini-vacation in May when Jenny is here to bum around Baltimore and the vacinity.

I have been thinking about music that I used to listen to in high school and earlier. It's kind of weird, because I don't really have a bunch of it any more. I ended up leaving a bag of CDs that I was trying to sell at home and they appear to have disappeared. But perhaps they are just hiding out in the basement. Maybe even in one of Jenny's tubs o' crap. (I've got several myself.) It's just funny to be thinking back and wishing I could listen to 'em again.

But I got to listen to NOW 44 (that's from England, not the crappy music we get here!) this morning on my way to work and it made me really happy. Sometimes it is really awesome to listen to music that is really connected to good memories -- and Now 44 is definitely that for me. It brings back not just memories of England, but also road trips that we took after England. Driving to Madison with Kelly's sunroof down....ah, what fun! And I think I even have pictures to remind myself.

No comments: