Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've had fun in Boston. Pictures -- hopefully! -- will be posted tomorrow. I have Friday off and plan on getting stuff done. Yeah, I know I've said that before. My lists always end up being too ambitious for a single day off -- especially a weekday. But here's my list for tomorrow:

  • Plan some kind of dinner to make on Friday or Saturday night that will leave leftovers
  • Buy groceries
  • Buy a microwave (my old one died a couple weeks ago)
  • Work on baby quilt -- must finish before baby turns 1!
  • Sleep in
  • Download pictures from camera
  • Send pictures to Walmart or Walgreens to pick up later
We'll see if I can manage to even get a few of those done.

I must also say -- I've found a new blog that I really, really love. Thanks to my sister, I've become a big fan of VH1 and the cheesy goodness that is their programming -- I've been hooked on The Surreal Life, My Fair Brady, a little bit of Flavor of Love, but most of all Best Week Ever. It's hilarious...instant nostalgia!!! And they have a blog -- in case a half hour once a week is not quite enough for you. And they also link every day to fun -- and free! -- music downloads. Since getting my Zen Micro, I've downloaded a bit more music....and it's cool to have stuff pointed out to me.

I'm hungry right now. Normally I would be heading home at this time, but Cupcake had to work until 5:30 so I got (get) to stay a half hour later. She had to go in earlier too, so I don't feel awful about it. The only downside is that I have to be at Confirmation at 7 pm and I don't have a microwave. I'm not sure exactly what I am going to eat for dinner tonight. Perhaps it'll just be some cheese-it chips. They're really tasty. Or a sandwich. BORING!!!!

Nothing else too exciting going on here. There's always some external angst to discuss, but right now I don't feel like thinking about it. I'm listening to the Avalanches and they are definitely not condusive to deep thoughts. "That boy needs therapy!"

No comments: