Monday, January 23, 2006

Per someone's request, here are some new pics.


Here are the two monsters I got for my birthday. The bigger grey one's name is Jeero and he's an Uglydoll. He is very cute and soft and cuddly. And the other one is much, much smaller and not quite as cuddly, but it's homemade from Jenny. It also doesn't have a name, except perhaps Lil' Pink Monster. I realized that none of the stuffed animals that I have with me here have stuffed animals. And in fact, many of my stuffed animals do not have names. Interesting, eh?

And my car also is still nameless. I feel like it is a girl car, but I'm not sure what to call it. Suggestions?


Here is the necklace that I got from Trip for Christmas. It's really pretty -- turquoise stones in a silver box frame. I like it a lot. And it's a nice length -- it sits right around my collarbone, so it's a little longer than a choker, but not a long necklace.

So what's new for this week? Nothing too exciting. I get to go to a birthday party on Friday that is at a duckpin bowling alley, so that'll be fun. Other than that, the week is looking pretty clear. And that is a good thing!


No comments: