Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Brrrr! I'm cold! It's fall here in Maryland, finally.

And I'm practically done with work for the week! Yay!!! The only day I have left is Friday -- and that shouldn't be too bad.

Hmmm...what's new with me? Not too much. Working on Christmas shopping and looking forward to going home in around a month. I'm also looking forward to having the day off tomorrow, even if it will be "interesting" to be with someone else's family for Thanksgiving. I just hope they have really good stuffing. I know the food is being made by the hotel, so my expectations are fairly low, but I feel like there needs to be excellent stuffing. It's really the one aspect of Thanksgiving dinner that I really, really like. And there is nothing more delicious than homemade stuffing!

Yup.

No comments: