Friday, September 23, 2005

Three days of training is one too many. Because that's what I've been doing for the last three days -- learning how to "deliver training with confidence" in D.C. and "customer service from a multi-ethnic perspective." Or something like that. The first one was awesome and great and I now have confidence!! But the multi-ethnic customer service...eh. Mostly because I was all burned out on training and ended up critiquing the trainer instead of paying attention to the stuff.

Anyway! The weekend is here. Well, for most people. I, unfortunately, have to work tomorrow, the one downside to attending training. But I've got a jam-packed weekend of fun. Yes, it starts tonight when I'm going to hang out with the LVC people (that's Lutheran Volunteer Corps). Followed by a going away party and "drunken bowling" (the guy who set it up called it "drunken bowling" so I'm hoping he'll be buying) on Saturday night. And finally, to cap everything off, late church on Sunday and half-price burgers afterwards. I definitely lead a life of luxury.

So...I really got nothing else to say right now. It's kind of sad. I was looking at my archives the other day and it looks like I used to say stuff that mattered and was insightful and everything. And I feel like this is turning into a recap of what's going on with me. Which I think it always was, but...I don't know. I probably just need to chill out and keep writing. It's my blog and I can do what I want with it.

Right. I need to go frost my brownies now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.