Monday, September 26, 2005

I am up really early again, but I think I'm going to do something useful today. Like take a walk after I finish up online. I've been a real slacker when it comes to diet and exercise, so it seems like now would be a good time to perhaps try to get back into the habit of doing something. Anything!

Right, so, my weekend was good. I bowled very abysmally on Saturday night -- a 58! Sad! I usually at least break 70. Oh well, it was pretty low key. And I got to discuss with Adam the pros and cons of the young adults' group. He has some very good arguments and I agree (for the most part) with what he says. And then I realized yesterday that he has had six months to hone his thoughts and frame them in a cognizent way. We also got steak at Outback -- it was really, really good but kind of expensive. But the steak was delicious! I have finally gotten over my fear of not well-done steak and order it medium now. And it is seriously much, much more delicious with a little pink in the center. So much more juicy and delicious. Mmmmmm...

Also, I watched How I Met Your Mother on Saturday night and that is a SERIOUSLY hilarious show. Totally funny! And it's got Jason Siegel from Freaks and Geeks and Neil Patrick Harris who was formerly Doogie Houser and it is so hilarious. There were multiple pirate references in the first episode!!! Pirate references!! Don't watch Kitchen Confidential -- change the channel to ABC and catch this show at 8:30 EST on Monday nights. It will crack you up.

So, that's it for now. I am going to be productive this morning and get some exercise in.

No comments: