Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Ah, fun with the family! Gettysburg and Williamsburg were pretty fun. It was definitely a historical weekend. But unfortunately, I find myself being very teenager-esque with my parents. (That's the code word for "moody.") It's frustrating because I (a) don't want to act that way, (b) am an adult, and (c) feel like I should be able to handle things better. And so I end up feeling guilty and rather passive-aggressive about the whole thing. However, tomorrow I am going back to work! Huzzah! And I will be at work until Saturday. So, that should be a good change of pace. Plus tonight my young adult Bible study starts up again and I get to hang out with Junior for a little bit. It's actually been an entire week since I last saw him...

So, I'll write more about the weekend fun, but right now, I'm making lasagna.

I wonder if the feeling of being a teenager around your parents ever really stops. I mean, it's a heck of a lot easier for me to visit them than it is for me to handle their visits here. And they only seem to come out here once a year. Oh well, next time I shall try to get them to do a shorter visit.

Yup. That's all I've got.

No comments: