Wednesday, March 09, 2005

It's been a busy week thus far. And tomorrow appears to be probably one of the busiest yet!

Anyway, work is going well. I will finish the darn budget tomorrow morning. I will! All that's left is to check on prices for a conference and how much it costs to go to a local Uni for a single grad class (it's on career development and counseling -- what fun!). And factoring in some travel costs and I'm done!! Finito!

In real life, or at least more fun life, I have been watching Freaks and Geeks with my roommate. And it totally rocks!! I never really watched the show when it was on for real, but it is seriously a show that I could see myself buying on DVD. And I only own one TV show on DVD -- Arrested Development which totally rocks. I find myself identifying with the situations quite a bit. High school doesn't change all that much, and if you're an outcast, as I felt I was, the situation seems to be the same, whether it's 1980 or 1996. And the show is hilarious. My favorite episode so far is the one where Lindsay's brother substitutes a keg of nonalcoholic beer at the party she's throwing. It's seriously hilarious to hear all these high schools act wasted when they've been drinking fake beer.

And that's about it for me. Oh! My sister Jenny has been accepted into grad school AND she got funding!! Yay!!! I can't wait until I get to call her Dr. Jenny. Hee.

Seriously, it takes so little to amuse me.

No comments: