Wednesday, March 16, 2005

For my taxes I need to include my occupation? Weird.

It's times like these that make me wish I had DSL. Or a cable modem.

But I get to listen to my MP3s, which is fun. "I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooong jacket." Good times.

At least I already did my taxes on paper. It should be easier this way. But still...!!

I'm kind of excited for my upcoming NYC trip. I mean, I am excited for it period, but it looks like I'm going to be able to meet up with a friend of mine from college who I haven't talked to in like a year. Seriously, our last email was back in February 2004. But he emailed me back with his new phone number and it sounds like we should be able to get lunch while I'm there. It should be interesting. Both of us have had pretty major changes -- moving to the East Coast, both got master's degrees, and well, I have a real job in a career that I want to be in. My friend, I'm not sure about. But either way it should be fun.

My roommate and I went to IHOP for dinner tonight and I am so full from the corned beef hash, eggs, and pancakes that I ate. It was so tasty though. Plus we got coffee, so I should be awake for a long time tonight. It was pretty good, although I prefer Perkins. Sadly, there are no Perkins in the Baltimore area. I think it's because there are so many diners. I mean, diners do have more character, but Perkins is so tasty. Their pancakes are awesome!!

I want to make sure that my money goes into my bank account properly. I hate trying to figure out what the routing number and all that stuff is...so I have to log into my online bank account to see if they will just tell me what it is.

Dial-up is just...so...slow... I am dying a slow death waiting for all these stupid sites to load. And it turns out that I did read the check correctly and did have the right routing and account number. Well, yeah, I thought I did.

Well, it looks like I'm making seventeen cents by filing online! Awesome. And I figured it out correctly on paper!! I think the state return will be faster. At least I hope so.

And I'm going to miss Alias tonight! Stupid taxes. I was all excited because the guy who plays Nick on Freaks and Geeks was going to be on. I mean, my roommate tapes the show and I can watch it later, but seriously!! And Nick has a goatee! And I would have gotten my Victor Garber fix. Yes...Victor Garber seriously entertains me. I don't really know why, but there's just something about him. It might be the name, or perhaps the fact that he has a face that reminds me a little of a potato but is still attractive.

No comments: