Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Well, I lied. This is just a quick update while I wait for my parent's email to download.

Christmas was good. I got a lot of fun stuff, although no new DVDs. Maybe for my birthday. I did, however, get Trivial Pursuit 6, which is wicked cool, pajamas, a new sweater and skirt, a hat, kitchen stuff, many earrings, and some ornaments for next year. I was pretty happy with everything Christmas-wise. I even won when we played Trivial Pursuit 6!

I went up to De Pere and Appleton to visit some friends yesterday. It was quite fun. Jenny and I went to Perkins for lunch and then quested to find her a copy of Apples to Apples. (A game, which unfortunately, you need at least four people to play.) Then we just hung out and watched TV and talked about knitting. We also managed to play Trivial Pursuit (the original game!) and I lost -- but it was close. The original one seems a lot easier than the newer versions.

Then I went to Appleton for dinner at Noodles & Co. with Wisconsin Librarian. Their food is so delicious -- I got potstickers and they were sooo tasty. Then we went to Best Buy, where I bought Anchorman on DVD. (It was only $14.99!!) Wisconsin Librarian wasn't feeling so good, so we just went back to her house and watched the movie. I left from Appleton at about 10:30 and got home around 11:45.

It was quite fun seeing everyone again. I am going to be seeing my lone P-town high school friend today. I think we're going to see a movie -- probably The Aviator. It should be fun. I always like hanging out with Paul, even if I don't as much any more.

And there's been no news about the new job -- I guess no news is good news. Or else the HR lady is unwilling to call long distance. But I am going to call her today and hopefully she will be working!!

Perhaps more later, if not, see you next year.

No comments: