Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Blogger has been acting all wonky on me lately. I've got this ginormous list of books that I want to post, but it's not letting me update it. Grr. It just keeps shutting down my computer.

Anyway, nothing too much happening today. I have actually been pretty busy with a meeting and several questions, so I'm happier. I think we are starting a library knitting guild, as I have been working on a scarf at work (it's for my Mom) and another knitty librarian is working on a Christmas present too. It's kind of fun, although I worry that my scarf is going to smell all orange-y because I peel my oranges at work. Oh well, oranges are tasty.

I've got to run the Advent Bible study again tonight -- yay! It looks like it should be pretty fun and perhaps we'll get started on time and skip an ice breaker ('cuz I haven't thought of one!) and be done before eight-thirty. That would make me happy!

Yup, that's pretty much it.

No comments: