Tuesday, December 07, 2004

I am running out of web sites to check online. I'm in the African-American department again today, so it means that I get a lot less questions than normal. Help keep me entertained please.

Anyway, I made it to the post office this morning to mail out an Ebay payment to Canada -- yes, I spent more money than I probably should have buying 31 Trixie Belden books, but damn, it was like $2 per book before shipping factored in. These books are hard to find! And I have also realized that if I wanted to make some quick cash I could auction off my two Trixie Belden books -- The Antique Doll and The Memorial Day Fire -- for more money than they are probably worth. Oh well, when I finally go home for Christmas, I will check out the used bookstore for some more Trixie books.

Yeah, this morning there was some disagreements about the dental plan that we get at work. I was kind of annoyed. I figured that there had to be at least one good dentist in our plan, and that if D. is soooo concerned with saving money for retirement, he should work within the plan and quit his bitching. Yeah, I wasn't in the mood to deal with his schiznit today. And I get to ride home with him tonight...yay. Oh well, I'll sit in the back and make grumpy faces to the rearview mirror. D. just bugs sometimes. He's such a snob about everything. It's like, dude, lighten up!

I hate complaining about people in here, but sometimes it is just warranted. And plus, I'm not exactly being bombarded by questions right now.

No comments: