Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Just a quick update. It's almost time to go home and I'm tired and hungry. I finished labeling all of the stupid card files at work, so now I have to find a new project to procrastinate for a looooong time over. Seriously, it took me like at least six months to finish labeling the drawers. I just didn't want to work on it.

So yeah...

Tonight is the second to last night for the young adult version of The Purpose Drive Life. I did not read it daily (as I thought the format would force me to). Rather, I read a week's worth of material on Wednesday during the hour between work and the group meeting. Last week we got a list of all the participants' names and a homework assignment to write something you learned or something nice about that person. Uh, yeah. I don't feel like I know people that well, so most people are friendly and welcoming. Or else they contribute interesting points of view. I have a feeling I'm going to be a "good listener" from many people 'cuz I don't always talk a lot. I mean, there's one guy who does bring up interesting stuff but he's totally condescending in his tone of voice. I mean, I literally cringe inside when he starts talking. It should be a good time. I'll have to share what other people think of me -- I think we'll either share tonight or next week.

No comments: