Monday, September 13, 2004

Here's something fun and mindless. (Can you tell it's a slow night at work?)

Sing play along now.

A - Age: 24
B - Band listening to right now: Well, Simon & Garfunkel are still in my head.
C - Career future: Humanities Librarian, no matter how many other English lit majors I must beat out!
D - Dad's name: Bill
E - Easiest person to talk to: Jenny I.
F - Favorite song: "In the Waiting Line" by Zero 7
G - Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms: Worms
H - Hometown: Rhinelander, WI
I - Instruments: Trombone
J - Job: Librarian extraordinaire!
K - Kids: Zero
L - Longest car ride ever: I'm not sure which was worse -- Colorado or moving to Maryland. Both were long.
M - Mom's name: Sue
N - Number of people you slept with: 0
P - Phobia[s]: Heights -- a little.
Q - Quote: "It's easier to believe you're in love than to accept that you're alone." Brendan Fraiser, Due South
R - Reason to smile: Because I'm happy
S - Song you sang last: I don't remember...a church song?
T - Time you wake up: Today it was 7:15 am, usually 7:00 am
U - Unknown fact about me: I got a D in shop class in middle school.
V - Vegetable you hate: Lima beans
W - Worst habit: Pickin' my teeth
X - X-rays you've had: Teeth, knee
Y - Yummy food: Pasties (pahsties, perverts!)
Z - Zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments: