Sunday, May 23, 2004

So, the prom wasn't that great. It probably could have been fun, but there were some complications -- the person I went with had a nervous reaction to this other person showing up (he's essentially her ex-boyfriend) with his new girlfriend. So I ended up baby-sitting her and trying to cheer her up. Needless to say, she ended up depressing both herself and me. But I looked damn good.

Anyway, today should be better. I'm going to a cook out with the young adults group from my church this evening. I made Reese's Pieces brownies, and they look incredibly tasty.

I went to Target after church to get the candy for the brownies -- and I ended up getting some new crop pants and a dress. And a movie, of course. I couldn't pass up Desk Set -- it's set in a library, for goodness sake! And it's got Katherine Hepburn and Spencer Tracy. And Gig Young, my favorite second lead. And he's a Minnesotan to boot!

No comments: