Saturday, May 22, 2004

I got my dress back from the dry cleaner today. It looks awesome! It also no longer smells and is wrinkle free. My altering is probably not best job, but it looks good enough for me. I'm online researching 1950s hairstyles. I could just go with a flip (a la Mary Tyler Moore) or perhaps a bouffant, but I must say, I'm a little leery of backcombing my hair.

Anyway, I'm going to Walmart later today to pick up my contacts, so I'm going to look for some silver or white sandals to complete the look. Ideally, I would find some white gloves too, but I don't have a ton of cash to buy stuff I will never use again.

I was reading the NY Times at the same time as writing this and searching for a hairstyle, and I found this article about Red Bull and its ilk interesting. I haven't ever tried it plain, just Red Bull and vodka. And it was not tasty. Oh well, who needs energy? I need to run to Walmart to get stuff and to the liquor store to pick up some Smirnoff Ice for the party. Good times.

No comments: