Friday, May 21, 2004

After playing around with the new fun Blogger templates, I have decided to go back to what I know and like. I like the orange, and it was pretty easy to get everything back to how it was before. Only I added some extra goodies to the links. I have added more daily stops to my online reading. Ah yes, procrastination has become a fine art for me.

Well, I actually do get work done, but not always as timely as I probably could. I honestly think if I had a job that required more out of me, I would be more focused. But it's kind of easy.

Oh well, I got my application off to PBS today. The post office is not real close to where I work -- I think it's around a mile round trip. And I get to walk through the Lexington Market area. Fun. Let's hope for a phone call requesting an interview. After all, I spent a lot of time throwing together my application. They actually required me to think about why I wanted to apply for the position and how my previous experience fit into it.

Ah, I really enjoy this one song by Convoy -- Here's Looking At You. It's very catchy and it just started. Yay. Happy music!

No comments: