Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Last night I got all panicky about all the things I have to do today. And to be honest, it's not that much. It's just cleaning and baking cookies and going to the doctor about my one red pimple. But somehow it just seemed like more than it is this morning. So I got a not-so-good night's rest. But I'm feeling better now, despite not having coffee this morning. Go me.

The wedding approaches! I have made timelines and newsletters and sent lots of emails. And now it's almost here... Crazy!

The parents arrive tomorrow afternoon and then I'll be pretty busy with stuff. I think having people around will help keep me less stressed. I just get overwhelmed and when there is no one here to talk it through, I just panic! But starting tomorrow, there will be people around! Yay.

And there will be pictures later.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

so, how was the wedding?