Monday, January 15, 2007

It's a little late, but I can still do a 2006 round-up.

1) Was 2006 a good year for you?


Yes.

2) What was your favorite moment of the year?

The roadtrip vacation that I took with Trip back to Wisconsin. It had up and down moments, but it was definitely fun and I really enjoyed camping and having him meet the family.

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?

Hmmm...this one is a tough question. Probably being bored in Ocean City. I was only there for a day and it was just a long trip.

4) Where were you when 2006 began?

At Trip's apartment.

5) Who were you with?

Trip, Mike, Adam, Cupcake, Lily, Abby, Tamara, and Jenn.

6) Where were you when 2006 ended?

At Mark's apartment.

7) Who were you with when 2006 ended?

Trip, Mark, Angela, her friend Angela, Adrien, and Amy.

8) Did you keep your New Year's resolution of 2006?

Kind of. I am exercising regularly and eating better, but I definitely have not always made my bed or uploaded a photo a week.

9) Do you have a New Year's resolution for 2007?

Making my bed every day! That's one that I should try to repeat. So far, so good!

10) Did you fall in love in 2006?

Should I say that I fell in love all over again? Cheese!

11) If yes, with whom?

The Tripster.

12) If yes, do they know?

He'd better!

13) Are you still in love with them?

Yuppers!

14) Do you regret it?

Nope.

15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2006?

No.

16) Did you make any new friends in 2006?

Yes.

17) Who are your favorite new friends?

Mark is really nice and he's willing to try new foods like Afghan.

18) What was your favorite month of 2006?

I enjoyed October for all the fun weddings that we went to.

19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2006?

Not even to Canada!

20) How many different states did you travel to in 2006?

Lots! Wisconsin, Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Virginia, Indiana, Ohio, Illinois...and that's it.

21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2006?

No.

22) Did you miss anybody in the past year?

Like always, the family because they're not real close. Spending holidays with Trip's family makes me miss them more.

23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2006?

What did I see in 2006. I did quite enjoy Dreamgirls. And I really liked the first 20 minutes or so of Cars. I'll have to say Little Miss Sunshine was my favorite non-animated movie and Flushed Away was my favorite animated movie. Both of them made me laugh a lot!

24) What was your favorite song from 2006?

Go-Go Gadget Gospel by Gnarls Barkley. I love that song. It makes me want to do a Snoopy dance! And I also really like The Yeah Yeah Yeah Song by the Flaming Lips. It's the ringtone on my phone!

25) What was your favorite record from 2006?

I really like Putting the Days to Bed by the Long Winters.

26) Did you see any concerts this year?

Quite a few. This is what happens when your boyfriend likes music too.

27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2006?

Virgin Festival because it included Gnarls Barkley and the Flaming Lips.

28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2006?

I don't think so.

29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2006?

Zilch!

30) Did you hope for something you didn't get in 2006?

Yes, but I got it on January 1!

31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year?

Not that I can think of off hand.

32) What was the biggest lie you told in 2006?

??

33) What was the worst lie someone told you?

If they did, I'm not sure I realized it.

34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2006?

Kind of.

35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2006?

Kind of.

36) How much money did you spend in 2006?

Average. I saved a lot though!

37) What was your proudest moment of 2006?

Meeting all of Trip's friends and getting along with them. It was a scary undertaking and I think it went off pretty well. Professionally, it was starting up a group for our new staff.

38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2006?

Falling up the stairs at work. I seem to always do that!

39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2006 and change something, what would it be?

I don't think I would change anything.

40) What are your plans for 2007?

Well, the big one is getting married. I also have to find a new apartment. I want to get a little bit more done at work, programming-wise. And I just want to relax about things -- stop stressing out about everything working out perfectly.

No comments: