Friday, December 15, 2006

Baking has commenced! I originally planned on doing six kinds of cookies/bars, but already it has increased to 7. But I just added an extra experimental merengue cookie -- it's golden cherry chocolate vanilla. (Golden raisins, dried cherries, and chocolate chips in vanilla merengue.) Let's hope it tastes good.

I've got cut-out cookie dough and peanut butter cookie dough chilling in the fridge and a pan of not-homemade peppermint filled brownies cooling in the dining room. (Recipe: make brownie mix. Pour half in square pan. Place peppermint patties in the batter about an inch from the edge on all sides. Pour rest of batter over. Bake as usual. Delicious!!) I'm just about it mix up the toffee bar crust. So...this afternoon, all I have left to do is make kiss cookies, cut-outs (most time consuming!), and trail mix cookies. Not too bad!

No comments: