Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Ah, Christmas at home. I am typing from my old room on my sister's laptop. I'm ripping several of my CDs on to her laptop (generous sister that I am) so I figured that I could also use the computer. It's not really doing anything else, now is it?

Christmas was good! I got some excellent presents, including a new rolly suitcase for carry-on purposes (big test drive in Seattle!), a black purse, and an Alterra coffee holder and coffee. I :heart: Alterra, and it's only a Milwaukee/Wisconsin thing. There's no snow in Wisconsin, but Christmas was still cold! Brrrr!

Yesterday we went shopping and I made out like a bandit. I got a new sweater, black wool skirt (which I've been looking for for years!), pants & top from Old Navy Outlet (super, super, SUPER cheap), super cute red patent leather-y peep toe flats, and bras. Pretty exciting! Plus we had lunch with Adam's family and I met his brother.

Trip got me a new Ugly Doll -- Ice Bat. I will have to upload some photos of the Icebox that he came in -- Trip made it for me! It was really cute.

I didn't manage to get together with any high school/college/grad school friends, but that's all right. I wasn't here all that long (just Saturday through this afternoon), and I was kind of tired last night. Sorry Paul, but you didn't call either!

My parent's new dog Sally is super cute and super cuddly. She's so sweet -- such a big dog but she loves to be around people.

Sally last summer when we went camping in July

Well, I should be getting ready. It's nice to just be kind of lazy today -- nothing too pressing to do now that I've printed out the boarding pass. And it's back to work tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize it was my job to call. Although I'll admit I didn't think of trying until this afternoon!
PJF