Saturday, June 03, 2006

I love VH1. Seriously, there is almost always something decent on VH1. I ::heart:: their Celeb-reality -- even if the shows sound so stupid (Hogan Knows Best, Flavor of Love, So NoToriOus) they aren't bad. Or at least aren't bad as background noise. But tonight VH1 is showing a marathon of the first season of America's Next Top Model. Now, I haven't ever watched ANTM and I even know who wins this (Adrienne -- my favorite celeb-reality show is My Fair Brady. [Yes, I had a crush on Peter. He was totally the cutest Brady and he didn't look too bad later in life...maybe just a little bloated now.]) season. But I've been watching it since 8 pm!

What else is happening?

I'm home alone tonight -- Cupcake went home and Trip is celebrating one of his high school friend's end of bachelorhood. So...I got to cat-sit for the Professor. I stopped there after work and fed the kitties -- which I still am not sure actually exist. Although I guess finding cat puke and poop on the area rugs would confirm that they are alive. I got to do a little bit of laundry at his house, which is always fun. On the way home, I stopped at the grocery store and got things for the week....

Work -- well, work is work. I had my last big program today. Planning for next year -- fiscal year, which starts in July -- will ensue in the next couple of weeks. And now I've got an extra assistant work person, so we should be able to come up with some awesome ideas. And another person to call organizations! Yay!

I've also updated my Flickr account. So check it out for fun photos. But here's one of my favorites.


Trip and I share a soda at the International Spy Museum cafe.

Speaking of digital devices, it appears that I am really good at breaking them. I dropped my Zen Micro on the floor at work a while back and I haven't been able to get it working. (I also haven't had a lot of time to play with it -- and I do have instruction for potentially fixing it from the company.) And the zoom on my digital camera appears to have stopped working correctly. I should be able to get it fixed -- but I don't know where my receipt is! Yikes. I'm planning on calling Kodak and seeing if I can get it fixed even if I don't have a receipt. After all, it was a gift....

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....I think that's all I can think of for tonight.

No comments: