Saturday, August 13, 2005

Just a quick note about some interesting things from this morning:

1. I am the "librarian-in-charge" at work today. Yes, ultimately, if something goes wrong, I have to deal with it. Yay. And it was unexpected -- the person who was supposed to do it today is in the hospital with pneumonia. So the responsibility fell to me.

2. I think I'm going to see Several Species today at Ram's Head Live. They are a Pink Floyd cover-band who are doing Dark Side of the Moon in its entirity, including "dazzling Laser Light Show, Big Screen Video Projection and Quadrophonic Surround Sound." Aren't you jealous?

3. The Orioles lost big last night to the Toronto Blue Jays -- 12-0!! But I got to spend some quality time with people from church, so it was a good night all around. The only downside is I didn't get home until 12:30-ish and I didn't get to bed until 1 am.

4. I dyed my hair again yesterday. It was supposed to be a dark blonde/light brown-ish color with blonde-ish highlights, but I think I left the main dye on a little too long and I ended up with darker redish brownish hair. But my highlights are really, really subtle, which is something I usually have a problem with. Usually my highlights are kind of chunky, which look good at first, but once they start growing out, they end up looking not so good. So, hopefully, this will grow out nicely and I won't need to dye my hair as much. Plus, hair dye always fades and gets lighter, so I won't look quite as dark for so long. It's a nice change from the blonde summer-y look I had had going on since April. Gotta love the Couleur Experte!

No comments: