Monday, August 15, 2005

I didn't go and see laser Floyd on Saturday night. It was probably for the best, though. I was soooo tired at work, especially that last hour. And since my friend never called with the details, I just stayed home and went out to Friendly's with my roommate for ice cream.

Sunday afternoon I went and saw Wedding Crashers with another librarian friend who I shall call Lily. It was actually pretty funny, although not as outrageously funny as Anchorman or Old School. It definitely had a different feel to it. Still very, very funny and I enjoyed Vince Vaughn's character -- sometimes he has a tendancy to get a little annoying, but he was good in this one. And Owen Wilson's character was pretty sweet, but his nose is so distracting. And that perfectly highlighted hair!! Anyway, it was good.

We went out the mall afterwards -- Lily needed to get some new black work shoes and I thought it would be fun. She has such great taste in clothes and shoes and always looks fantastic. So she found some shoes at Hechts and then we wandered around the mall. I ended up getting a turquoise necklace -- I'm assuming it's fake stones, but it sure looks pretty -- for half off. So now I can be all trendy and wear turquoise.

So that was my weekend. It was pretty tiring, but now the week is here and it's time to get back to work. At least I have next Saturday off!

No comments: