Friday, August 26, 2005

Friday! This week has been so long, and filled with so many ups and downs and lack of sleep. It also marked the beginning of Thursdays never being free again -- I've had confirmation planning the last two Thursdays.

My parents are coming next weekend so I have to clean this weekend. I can't believe that it is the end of August. It seemed like their visit was just so far off, and now it's almost here!! Their arrival time has changed, and they won't be getting in until later on Friday, so I can pick them up on Friday after work. It also means they might not get to meet my new co-workers until later, but that's probably a good thing.

Yes. So, I finished The Glass Castle, but I'll write about it later. Let me tell you though, it's an awesome book. Totally recommended!!

And...I'm "hanging" out with Junior again tonight. I'm not 100% what's going on, but it should involve a movie. So...that's good. Hee. I am so like 12. Well, maybe 15.

Okay, I have to go. I'm on the desk until 1 pm and then I am going out for sushi (I think). I hate to take advantage, but this other librarian keeps wanting to take me out for lunch. Whatever. Ciao.

No comments: