Thursday, June 16, 2005

Quick update: Thursdays are an insane day for me at work. Stupid meetings!

In other news, our central air is working -- just in time for a cool-down over the weekend.

Also, I am going to a baseball game on Friday night with some other librarians. It should be fun. I am looking forward to eating a snoball and perhaps some cotton candy. Yum.

The professor went on a jaunt to England for a long weekend, so I am helping cat-sit his two semi-domesticated farrell cats. Apparently I will not actually see them, but I will try my darndest to corral the kitties into the daylight. I also will be doing lots of laundry on Saturday morning -- that's the payment for taking care of the kitties.

There's more insightful things to be said, but I'm tired and need to get back to work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Jenny is mad at me

:(

:(

:(

:(

I am going to the O's game on Sunday. All of the Christians will probably be in church then. Ha!