Saturday, January 29, 2005

Two hours left. Yay!

I managed to clean off my desk and take everything down. All I have left is to pack up my files and I'm out of here.

I have also managed to return all the Sun index cards that were cluttering my desk and get rid of the books that I was planning to use for a display. I never managed to put together the display, which is too bad because it would have been fun. I just had too much stuff to do and I kind of left a lot of it for the last minute.

Yeah, so all that's left is to finish up revising and completing the stupid How-To guide. And I'm almost done with it. I'm guessing probably another half an hour or so, but seriously, that should be it.

I also have the stupid Gwen Stefani song "If I was a Rich Girl" stuck in my head. Na-na-na-na! How annoying. Seriously, it's a cool video because it uses pirates, but a really, really frickin' annoying song.

Oh! And yesterday in my splurge at Target, I got a really awesome CD, Zutons Who Killed...... The Zutons. AllMusic apparently doesn't think much of them, but I'm enjoying it. And that's all that matters.

No comments: