Thursday, November 04, 2004

People are just bugging me today.

Argh!!!!!!

I was trying to work on my novel today, and my cubicle mate (unfortunately) had lunch at the same time I did. Normally he goes out to his car to eat his lunch and listen to NPR or some other radio station. But it was raining today, so he stayed inside and was just driving me nuts. It's just that he clomps around (pick up your feet!) and keeps huffing. I shouldn't let it bother me, but today it was just driving me nuts. So I went into the library and picked up several books that I am planning to read soonish. Like as soon as I return the mountain of books on top of my dresser. So I should be reading: Snobbery: The American Vision, The Close: A Young Woman's First Year at Seminary, Preston Sturges by Preston Sturges: His Life in His Words, and another book about movies and America. I had fun in the Humanities department. I love movie based books.

Anyway, I think I'm over my hissyfit about people bothering me. It's just been a long week and a very short week at the same time. And I don't feel like I have a lot to do, so yeah. Thank goodness I have tomorrow off -- I can hem the new curtains that we bought for the French doors and work on my novel and just NOT deal with the public or co-workers.

No comments: