Thursday, November 11, 2004

I was going to post about the "Mystery of the Missing Assistant Manager," but that puzzle has been solved. I thought our assistant manager was just not showing up for work today, but it turns out that he was at a branch doing something with a computer. Why this wasn't on the schedule, I don't know. And the only librarian who knew about it called in sick and neglected to mention anything to us. So I got to have fun jiggering and re-jiggering the schedule. Good times!

Otherwise, I've got Confirmation tonight -- and it looks to be a good time. Well, I don't know -- I have to check out our outline first. But Confirmation is generally pretty fun, and I think we're going out tonight (perhaps to The Melting Pot although I would prefer Friendly's) for one of my co-teacher's birthday.

No comments: