Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It's D-Day for the big interview. I'm all dressed up in my new tweed jacket and ready to sound semi-intelligent. And now that it's growing near, I'm starting to get a little nervous... It's not that I hate doing interviews, it's just that they are super nerve wracking. I don't want to come off as a doofus, especially since I know the department manager (we carpooled together sometimes, and I spent last New Year's Eve at his house) and probably some of the other people interviewing me. Oh well...I'll manage fine.

Yesterday I signed up for NaNoWriMo. And what is NaNoWriMO? It's National Novel Writing Month! I am going to attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in November. I think it might be fun, but I have no idea what to write about. So, if you've got a plot idea for me, please put it in the comments. I know people read this! Help me out -- I need 50,000 words and I'm afraid I'm going to end up writing about a dog or something stupid like that.

No comments: