Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Just a quick update. Dresses have been decided upon for the Thanksgiving wedding and they will be in wine. They will be pretty and sparkly. I am excited!

Things are slow at the library, but at least I had a meeting all afternoon. It is also very warm in Baltimore -- cold inside though! -- because Tropical Storm Frances is dumping rain on the East Coast.

On the political front, I have to say that Bush is an idiot and there are two Bushisms that prove it on Slate.

And I can't believe that I will be moving soon. Yes, I'm moving to a new apartment on September 25. It is insanely soon, and I have yet to start packing. But it looks as though I may have lined up a few people to assist in carrying boxes and whatnot. Plus I still have to hit up church people on Thursday.

In other news, I spent most of Monday (while not BBQ-ing) and last night working on making categories for my other blog. Yes, I've decided to take down the old website. Thank goodness -- it had been more than a few years since I updated. So no longer can you get to my old pages, unless you have them bookmarked. I'm keeping up the Green Room (my Remember WENN site) in case people want to read my award-winning fanfiction. Do you think I should put that on my resume? Award-winning fanficiton writer has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

No comments: