Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Today has been an extremely boring day at work. Hardly any questions, and none that require me to do "research" off the desk. So what have I been doing? Oh, I've been looking at a variety of public library websites to look for good ones to model the library's new page on. But mostly I've been reading Wes Clark's Avocado Memories. It's a hilarious account of his family and home during the 1960s and 70s, and I really enjoyed it. It seems as though my parents could do the same thing -- although perhaps without so many photos! -- only from the UP instead of California.

I'm also going to be cat-sitting for my future roommate's adorable kitty this weekend. This will be the first time I'll be responsible for a cat for more than just a few hours, and I'm hoping that Petra gets through it okay. And because she lives way out in Columbia, I'm going to stay at her apartment and use her washer/dryer unit. Ha! Free laundry, baby! That's all I require in repayment for cat and/or dog sitting.

No comments: