Tuesday, August 24, 2004

I almost forgot to cancel my AOL account today. So I called them up tonight at work, and guess what? They gave me another month free. I've had their internet service since October of last year and I have only paid for ONE month. One! And that was only because I forgot to cancel it before I got billed! How does this company make money?

I'm working on organizing the Labor Day Rodgers Forge Irregulars Picnic at Boyfriend Librarian's house. He's being kind of annoyingly vague about everything, so I honestly don't really know who to invited. He doesn't want to be a big deal -- and I'm curious to know if last time was a "big deal."

I'm also really liking the new Altoid Sour Apple candies. Not terribly sour, but really tasty! I think I will go through my tin a little faster than I should, but c'est la vie!

No comments: