Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Man, I'm tired.

I hate sleeping in a new place. Especially when it's just temporary. I didn't sleep well last night and I woke up really early, and considering that I didn't have to leave for work until 11:15, I was up early! 6:25 early!

Anyway, the dog is sweet. He's cute and will let me rub his ears. But he's too big to be a cute lap dog. Too bad, I'd love to scratch his tummy.

I'm working on a question that initially seemed easy, but has become incredibly difficult after I began researching it. It's all about shipyards in Baltimore -- Bethleham Steel - Sparrows Point, Bethleham Steel - Fairfield, U.S. Coast Guard Curtis Bay, and the Maryland Drydock Co. I am having trouble finding the dates for when they were open, and I have an enormous stack of vertical files that I will have to go through this afternoon to find the answer, I'm sure. And not only do I have to find the dates -- she wants to know the number of employees! Crazy.

Oh, and there's that presentation that I have to get going on. I've only got five weeks to get it together! I-eeee!

Working sucks sometimes. Let's hope I can get a lot done tonight. Perhaps I'll have to cut back on reading stuff online today.... That would probably be a good idea.

To the desk!

No comments: