Wednesday, March 03, 2004

It's been a while, hasn' t it?

I'm becoming almost irrational in my enjoyment out of the TV show "The Apprentice." I don't post on the Television Without Pity boards, but I have gone through many, many posts by other people discussing the show. It's just so darn entertaining!

Yes, so.... I really don't have anything to say. I will have all these interesting things to ruminate on floating through my head throughout the day, but when it comes to putting it down in actual words instead of thoughts, I choke. Perhaps I just need to discipline myself to write each day, but, eh? I don't always want to fire up my computer at home, and I probably shouldn't be doing this from work.

Work....that's another story. I have been at my new job for a little over five months and already I have applied for five other jobs -- two within the library and three back in the Midwest (one in Wisconsin and two in Minneapolis/St. Paul, to be specific). I guess that shows how excited I am with my job. I will console myself with the fact that I am actually employed, and making money and paying taxes. Yippee.

No comments: