Tuesday, November 25, 2003

It's finally gotten cooler here. It actually kind of feels like fall, which is nice. Considering, of course, that it's the middle/almost end of November. All I can say is, it's about time.

Thanksgiving is coming soon, and I am looking forward to cooking a turkey again. I'm celebrating Thanksgiving with a bunch of other librarians. I think it shall prove to be a good time, and if not, at least I'll get to make stuffing and turkey. Yum! I'm such a nerd when it comes to cooking. I've even found myself reading my Betty Crocker cookbook at night.

And as I found that link, I found this! I love this cookbook -- I have my mother's original 1960s edition, with stains and everything from all the delicious cookies that we made.

I finished The Time Traveler's Wife and it was good. It made me sad though, because I don't have anyone like that. I've never had anyone like that. It seems like the world walks in twos and I am odd because I've never walked in a pair. I've had way too much time on my hands if I can come up with crap like that.

Okay, back to work. More fun with finding Maryland emergency planning stuff! Huzzah!

No comments: