Seattle pics still not up. I decided to take a nap instead. But here's something fun, copied from Jenny.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4:
...making it the perfect way to start your day. Crepes can be
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
My desk, covered in papers, a few books, a hat, a calendar, stapler, pictures, and my "Order of the Golden Lego" award.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Best Week Ever. Just caught the beginning of it last night at 11 pm.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
Wow, it's 3:48!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
I did just hear the printer going.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I came into work at 8:55 am.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
Brown pants, green stripe-y shirt, camisole, watch, ring, socks with mittens on them, shoes, and undergarmets.
10. Did you dream last night?
It was a weird one. My friend Kelly was in the hospital and I was calling her parents and it was because she had fallen at the Empire State Building.
11. When did you last laugh?
I can't say...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Not much. A calendar and some thank you notes.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
The brown stuff at the bottom of the pan after you cook kielbasa. Totally weird. And gooey.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A house, a kick-ass wedding, give money to a variety of people, and invest some. Plus I'd want to go to the mall and just spend a whole lot.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
My ear is pointy. Like Spock, but just on one side.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I like Jenny's idea of coming up with sustainable energy and making all cars hybrids. That's smart.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush: Sr? I liked him when I was 8 and he was running for president.
Jr? Never voted for him!
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?