Thursday, June 03, 2004

I'm off on holiday starting tonight. It was so weird to have a three day week at work. Not that I'm complaining, it just seems like I barely got started working before it was time for me to head off to Providence, RI.

This morning my office had our first monthly coffee get-together. My boss brought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts and we had coffee. I skipped breakfast -- only finished off my cantaloupe -- so I had a couple doughnuts and coffee. It was rather enjoyable to not have to work during that first hour -- although our conversation was rather off the wall. Lots of talk about commercials, and how funny the Citibank are. Y'know, the ones about consumer fraud. And there was discussion of scrapple and haggis. Perhaps not my usual breakfast conversation, but it's fun to get to know people from work a little better.

Nothing too exciting going on this afternoon -- the department has been dead all day. Perhaps everyone is outside enjoying the warm weather. Or saving up their geneaology questions for tomorrow, when I'm not here. Mwahahahaha!

No comments: