Monday, November 24, 2003

I'm at work...and I'm bored.

Thus I write.

I'm going pretty gung-ho on finally fixing up the Maryland Department website. It didn't look so pretty, and it probably won't until they finally get the whole site revamped... but now at least it looks consistent.

Anyway, I'm having thoughts about stuff. (Really? Thoughts?) I've been reading some other librarian blogs, and it seems like a quick route to fame and fortune online. But I'm not quite into that...I feel as though I am more than a librarian.

So that's why I'm trying to focus this blog on me. (Because everyone should care about me!) And honestly, being a librarian and missing my home and coming to terms with living somewhere slightly foreign.

Not that Baltimore is totally foreign, but there are elements of the foreign about it. It's not like anywhere that I have lived before -- except maybe England.

No comments: